Get Qualified

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

Contact Info Step 1

LOCATION/FINANCIAL INFO STEP 2

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US STEP 3

*Required Field

Emerging Markets

Brand Recognition Is Everything

Products

Our menus are designed to give fast food customers what they want:
Bigger, Better, Burgers & Biscuits

Hardee's® and Carl's Jr.® have a strong track record of successfully developing new premium products to lead the category in taste, quality, and innovation. As an industry leader, we have consistently out-delivered all other quick-service restaurants in product development since our founding. Staying on top requires that we continue to lead the way in the products we serve through taste, quality, and innovation.

burgers!

Advertising

BRAND RECOGNITION IS EVERYTHING

At Hardee's® and Carl's Jr.® our brand sets us apart from the competition. Our advertisements are created to be so bold and memorable that they've been known to crash internet video servers. Our taglines deliver bold statements and our visuals are designed to keep viewers wanting more. EAT LIKE YOU MEAN IT.

Stats

National Advertising Buy

  • Our two banners covered enough markets in the U.S. to make the purchase of national cable media efficient when promoting same product simultaneously
  • Increases media weights in well-penetrated markets by 50%+ over spot TV buys
  • Provides a base of media in new/under-penetrated markets
  • Helps establish demand in future expansion markets
  • Maximized our use of national cable in the intervening years, with national cable target rating points (TRPs) now representing approximately 20% of total annual TRPs we buy, with the remaining 80% coming from our spot TV buys
  • Entertainment franchise tie-ins with X-men, Superman, Halo, Spiderman, Call of Duty: Black Ops III keep the brand up to date and relevant

Social Media & Digital Reach

Industry Firsts

As an industry leader, we have consistently out-delivered all other quick-service restaurants in product development since our founding. Staying on top requires that we continue to lead the way in the products we serve through taste, quality, and innovation.

  • SIT-DOWN RESTAURANT QUALITY
  • 100% BLACK ANGUS BEEF BURGERS
  • LOW-CARB BURGERS
  • CHARBROILED COD FISH SANDWICHES
  • CHARBROILED TURKEY BURGERS
  • HAND-SCOOPED™ ICE CREAM SHAKES & MALTS
  • PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGERS
  • JALAPENO BURGERS
  • "MEAT-ON-MEAT" BURGERS
  • MADE-FROM-SCRATCH™ BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
  • HAND-BREADED CHICKEN TENDERS & SANDWICHES
  • ALL-NATURAL BURGER LINE
Hardee's featured burger - Buffalo Blue Cheese

Hardee's ranked #1 in the hamburger category

By entrepreneur magazine 2014 Franchise 500®

Over $4 Billion in
System-Wide Sales*

With a company wide focus on individual franchise profitability

*Figures represent both Hardee's and Carl's Jr.

Consistently ranked among the

Best-Tasting

and

Highest Quality Burgers

In the industry

*Sandelman and Associates, Quick Track 2014 & Technomic's 2014 Consumer Brand Metrics Program

AUV Sales Growth
in 13 of the last 14 years

Award-Winning Performance Metrics*

*Figures represent both Hardee's and Carl's Jr.

History

PREMIUM PRODUCTS, BETTER BURGERS

Hardee's was founded in 1960 by Wilbur Hardee and has grown to more than 2,000 restaurants around the world. CKE Restaurants acquired Hardee's in 1997 and now, along side Carl's Jr., Hardee's is part of one powerful concept with two global banners. Hardee's is a platform for success for operators around the world.

Over the years, Hardee's has continued its growth with an emphasis on quality, service, and cleanliness, pioneering concepts such as partial table service and self-serve beverage bars. The introduction of our Fresh Baked Buns™ in 2013 and our All Natural Burger™ in 2015 confirm our constant emphasis on product innovation and represent our focus on satisfying the tastes of young, hungry consumers.

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

1941

Carl Karcher opens hot dog cart in Los Angeles

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

1964

Carl Karcher Enterprises (CKE) incorporates

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

1997

CKE acquires Hardee's®

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

2001

Andy Puzder named CEO of CKE, Inc.

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

2006

CKE rolls out new logo and embarks on full-scale re-imaging and remodeling capital plan

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

2012

National cable TV advertising used for both banners

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

2013

Acquired by Roark Capital Group

Hardee's Franchisee Quote

2015

CKE rolls out its All-Natural Burger line